Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Melanie & Mike's E-Session

I recently spent a very fun weekend in Galena, Illinois where I met up with Melanie and Mike for their engagement session. I'm photographing M & M's (I just made that up) wedding this September in Wisconsin and they were originally going to travel to Chicago for their engagement session. When we were checking our schedules to pick a date I mentioned I was headed to Galena in May and we all agreed it'd be fun to do a "destination" session there. You gotta love a couple who is up for anything to get some great photos...















1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! Especially number 8... Or may be number 2... Actually all of them!
    Suggestion: you integrate a voting system in your blog so we can vote on the picture we like the most ;-)

    ReplyDelete