Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meredith & Todd's Wedding

This past weekend my husband Joe and I traveled to Charlottesville, Virginia for my dear friend Meredith's wedding. She and her fiance Todd were married at the beautiful Clifton Inn.



The entire Inn was reserved for guests of the wedding and Joe and I were lucky enough to rent our own little cottage that was on the grounds but separate from the main house. I enjoyed everything about this place: the food, the service, the views. If you ever find yourself in the Charlottesville area and are looking for a wonderful place to stay, I highly recommend the Clifton Inn!



our cottage:


Friday night we were invited to the rehearsal dinner at a fun Charlottesville restaurant with yummy food called The Local. Charlottesville has tons of restaurants!





Meredith and I met at the Maine Media College in 2005 while studying photography. She attended my wedding in 2007 (and helped photograph it) so I was more than happy to do the same for her, especially since I knew she'd make a gorgeous bride. Todd looked great too, and so did the flowers, the location, I could go on...

















Meredith and Todd's dog Tupelo (looking very relaxed during the ceremony) was also a guest at the wedding:




Here's one of my favorite shots:


And the same shot made a bit more dramatic:




I wasn't the only guest with a camera. Because Meredith is also a wedding photographer (check out her website here), she has quite a few photographer friends. I met Jen Fariello last month at WPPI, where we all shared a room and lots of laughs. Jen shoots film (which is rare these days!) and I can't wait to see her photos of the wedding. We had such a fun time at Meredith and Todd's wedding with their family and friends and we discovered a new favorite place to visit too.

Meredith and Todd, I wish you all the best in life, love, and happiness!

1 comment: